SAP MM Online Training – Overview of Procurement Processes (Video 2), For “SAP Online Training” please email to – firstname.lastname@example.org , call +61413159465 (Australia) or directly enroll here http://studynest.org/
As a part of the SAP MM Video Training package, you will be given –
1. 2 months of SAP Server access
2. Study Books
4. Student forum to raise/answer problems.
5. 6 months access of Recorded Sessions.
6. Project based training with real time scenarios.
7. Guidance to pass SAP MM Certification exam.
SAP MM – SAP Material Management also known as “Procurement to pay” is one the largest functional core Module in SAP. It handles all the processes from an Purchasing to Pay. The main operations this module handles are purchase requisitions, purchase orders, goods receipt, goods issue, invoice, inventory management, MRP etc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND – Those interested in gaining in-depth knowledge of SAP MM. (Example: Business analyst, project team members, consultants, etc.)
PREREQUISTIE – Basic knowledge of procurement process preferred but not mandatory, you will learn everything from scratch
LEVEL – Basic to Intermediate.
• Understand and configure vendor master, material master, purchasing info record and pricing data to support different procurement processes.
• Create purchase requisition, purchase orders and process them to completion (procure to invoice)
• Understand logistic process (goods receipt, goods issue) and related documents.
• Understand billing/invoicing processes and related documents (invoices, credit memos)
• Understand (from a high-level) complex MM processes such as using configuration to enhance your purchase order information, interfacing with other modules like FICO and PP and tracking and trouble shooting errors.
SAP MM Training, SAP MM Tutorial, SAP MM Demo, SAP ERP, SAP MM, SAP Material Management, SAP MM Videos, SAP Online Training, MM, Material Management, SAP Supply Chain, SAP Supply Chain Management, SAP SCM, SAP Training, studynestsapmm,