Effective procurement of construction and major investment projects – Ian Hepinstall, Ian Hepinstall, MD of PMMS Middle East (UAE) @ TOCICO International Public Sector Effectiveness Conference 2013 Vilnius
Original title: Effective procurement of construction and major investment projects: give your citizens 25% more while spending the same
– In order to significantly reduce project duration and cost the procurement approach also needs changing.
– The proven approaches to selection and procurement that really work.
– How to deliver projects on-time in less time, to budget for lower cost, and without compromising on scope and quality?
– What habits will need to be changed, and what suppliers will need to be coached and developed?
– How to spend the same as you do today, but giving your citizens 25% more improved roads, parks and systems that enhance their daily lives?
More information – http://pse.lt,